H in Topaz
Updated 11-Nov-2020 by GR Rossman
- Aines RD, Rossman GR (1986) Relationships between radiation
and trace water in zircon, quartz and topaz. American Mineralogist 71,
- Abbott RN (1990) Topaz: Energy calculations
bearing on the location of hydrogen. Canadian
Mineralogist 28, 827-33.
B, Andrut M, Wirth R (1999) High-pressure synthesis and properties of
OH-rich topaz. European Journal of Mineralogy 11, 803-813.
- Pinheiro MVB, Fantini C, Krambrock K, Persiano AIC, Dantas
MSS, Pimenta MA (2002) OH/F substitution in topaz studied by Raman spectroscopy.
Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics 65,104301/1-104301/6.
X, Kanzak M (2009) Proton Distributions and Hydrogen Bonding in
Crystalline and GlassyHydrous Silicates and Related Inorganic
Materials: Insights from High-Resolution Solid-State Nuclear Magnetic
Resonance Spectroscopy. Journal of the American Ceramic Society 92,
- Watenphul A, Libowitzky E, Wunder B, Gottschalk M (2010)
site in topaz: an IR spectroscopic investigation. Physics and Chemistry
of Minerals 37, 653-664
- Watenphul A, Wunder B (2010) Temperature dependence of the
OH-stretching frequencies in topaz-OH. Physics and
of MInerals 37, 65-72
- Li X, Yu L, Zu E (2018) Application of near infrared
spectroscopy in the study of gems. Guangpuxue Yu Guangpu
Fenxi 38, 54-57. (in Chinese)/